Re: firefox 45 + webrtc: configure stage fails

Martin Husemann wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 06:34:29PM +0200, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
>> Okay, although there are some sctp files around in src/sys/netinet.
>> Maybe we should conditionally set PKG_FAIL_REASON then.
>
>The prerequisites should be available in -current.
>We should fix it and make it buildable there at least.

The SCTP code in -current isn't quite complete yet, there is still a
syscall to add, some userland functions to go in libc and the man pages.

My local tree should be complete but I get the same error during
configure of firefox so I don't think it is down to the missing bits.

I can't see anything SCTP related in the files that are listed in the
error message.

Robert Swindells