Re: poppler-utils fails on Linux/x86_64 [w/ FIX]

* On 2015-11-10 at 16:55 GMT, Dario Niedermann wrote:

> Il 10/11/2015 alle 17:14, Thomas Klausner ha scritto:
>
> > It shouldn't use the libpng14.la from /usr/lib64, it should use libpng
> > from /opt/pkg/lib. Perhaps the configure script checks for the old
> > version of png first.
>
> Even if I'm preferring native X11 with:
>
> 	PREFER_PKGSRC=          no
> 	PREFER_NATIVE=          yes
> 	X11_TYPE=               native
> 	X11BASE=                /usr
>
> in /opt/pkg/etc/mk.conf?

Correct.  png is not part of X11, and we do not provide a builtin.mk
for graphics/png, so there is currently no support for using a native
libpng - it will always come from pkgsrc.

You'll need to figure out why pkgsrc png wasn't correctly buildlinked,
or why the native png may have been pulled in (LIBABISUFFIX may be
throwing things off here).