Re: make package-install dependencies dont work

Rhialto wrote:

On 03.11.15 01:19:01 you wrote:

> Alternatively, you can also remove the marker files in the work
> directories. I am guessing that they are called .install-done.

Yes, but there is no way to do this in all dependencies automatically (and
there are a lot for TeX). Same as "make package", which unfortunately
doesn't work recursively either.

Now I did a "make clean" on the whole pkgsrc and started from scratch... :|

--
Frank Wille