make package-install dependencies dont work

Hi,

as usual I made the mistake to build a package with "make install" instead
of "make package-install" (I hate this modification), although I always
need the binary packages in packages/All.

Unfortunately this time it was print/teTeX, which has hundreds of
dependencies. So I cannot easily fix it by doing "make package" manually
for all the missing packages.

When I do "make package" in teTeX it doesn't follow the dependencies and
just creates the teTeX meta-package.

Then I probably did the next mistake. I deleted all teTeX package with
"pkg_delete -R teTeX", because I wanted to reinstall them together with
their binary packages in packages/All.

When I do "make package-install" in teTeX the following happens:

===> Install binary package of teTeX-3.0nb11
pkg_add: no pkg found for 'dviljk-[0-9]*', sorry.
[...]

Why doesn't it install dviljk and make the package for it recursively?

And, even worse, also "make install" no longer works, although I did that
two days ago to build everything:

# make install
===> Install binary package of teTeX-3.0nb11
pkg_add: no pkg found for 'dviljk-[0-9]*', sorry.
[...]

Do I have any options left besides reinstalling and recompiling the whole
pkgsrc? ;)

--
Frank Wille