Re: wip push- rebase first

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 07:39:47PM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> I don't think it is the job of pkgsrc.org to be a git tutorial site,

No, it is not.

But if you watched this thread from the start you have seen (slightly
paraphrased by me):

 <$OP> $innocent_question
 <dh> $my_standard_git_rant
 <wiz> no, it is not about that, but the workflow we have chosen to use
       for pkgsrc-wip
 <hauke> can we document the workflow, please?
 <tnn> no!

IMHO there should be a step by step guide on all relevant git command
line invocations needed to use pkgsrc-wip. That is very much != a "git
tutorial site", but a jumpstart for convenience of our users.

Martin