Re: [n.o] Re: [n.o] pkgin Quiet Mode?

Hi,

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Havard Eidnes wrote:

I tried committing a patch to do this to pkgsrc-wip, but apparently
there's a lock held by root in the CVS repository which doesn't look
like it'll go away by itself, so for the time being let me suggest the
attached patch.  The two fixes to Makefile were suggested by pkglint.

Thanks a lot for the patch!

The preferred method is to do a pullup request on pkgin's github
https://github.com/NetBSDfr/pkgin, but I'll merge your diff right away :)

Cheers,

Emile `iMil' Heitor * <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                              _