RE: Problems with LibreOffice4

> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:59:00 +0200
> From: wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost
> To: hstuijts%hotmail.com@localhost
> CC: pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: Problems with LibreOffice4
>
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:53:20AM +0000, Henk Stuijts wrote:
>
>> and all existing .doc and .docx files are messed up! (I can see them ok on
>> another Linus system with L.O. 4.
>
> You'll have to give more details here...
> Thomas

I open any files in either .txt, .doc, .docx and parts of the text are missing
and replaced by a red line.

If I then save this messed up file in any format with another name, let's say
doc-2.doc, then I can open it in a bit more manageable way.

I guess I could make do with that in the meantime, but I wonder if there is any
other elegant solution.

And what about the java? I do have openjdk, how can I add it to the path? Maybe
some configuration file?

Henk