ham/gnuradio 3.7.5

I wrote:
| I will update wip/gnuradio-core to 3.7.5 first (with USE_CMAKE=yes).
| Then I will pursue the similar modularity as current combination of
|   ham/gnuradio-*
|   meta-pkgs/gnuradio
| I think some are easily separated. Some have no overwrap on PLIST.

To me, (logical, say, as a result) PLIST overwraps always.
So I'm giving up to keep the former (3.3.0 at meta-pkgs) modularity.

Then,
1. Provide (Upstream) default as pkgsrc/ham/gnuradio default
2. Picking at least one module may be possible by compiling from
   source
3. Testing Combinations of the options may be costly.
   (Although I will run 'any of two (from options)' type test
   sometime

I will merge the directory structure next (on wip).

Related to this gnuradio, gr-osmosdr (Osmo SDR) is at wip.
But I have problem compiling. Please help to package this.

Thanks for attention again,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.