x11/py-qt4 can't be installed for different python versions

While almost all of the installed files are versioned, just the few it
installs to the bin directory aren't.

And unfortunately, I need both py27-qt4 (for misc/calibre) and py34-qt4
for wip/fs-uae-launcher. I can't just choose one of the two python
versions: Both packages are incompatible with the other python version.

Any idea for a quick fix?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'