libreoffice rpath(?) issues

Hi all,

After a work-related hiatus, I've started finishing up the libreoffice 4
package. It compiles without problems now, but when I try to make install, I
get a lot of errors of the following sort:
ERROR: libreoffice-4.1.1.2/lib/libreoffice/ure/lib/uuresolver.uno.so: missing
library: libuno_sal.so.3

In the libreoffice 3 package Makefile, there's a note to the effect that
-rpath-link doesn't work with pkgsrc wrappers, and WRAPPER_SKIP_TRANSFORM
is set. I've kept this option in the new Makefile, but it doesn't solve the
problem (and yes, lo4 still uses -rpath-link).

I'm able to run the program from the work directory and the destdir, so my
guess is that this is more a problem of a test not doing the right thing than
the program actually missing libraries, but I don't know enough about the
internals of libreoffice to be sure about this.

ldd does note that the mentioned libraries are 'not found', but given that I'm
doing this test in the destdir before installation, I'm not sure how accurate
that result is.

Anyway, can anyone with more knowledge of pkgsrc internals give me some
ideas on how to solve/debug this problem? I'm kind of lost at the moment...

thanks,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."