Re: scmgit installation fails

On Sun 01 Sep 2013 at 00:05:20 +0900, Isaac Isao Saito wrote:
> Thanks. I found Makefile explicitly requires p5-Net like the
> following. I still don't know, however, how I can work this around
> (omitting the line of BUILD_DEPENDS to avoid missing dependency should
> not happen, right?). I appreciate any idea.

Hm. (My system currently has /usr/pkgsrc at the stable branch, but I
haven't updated my installed packages to that yet, so I can't check
the consistency of everything as much as I'd like).

Do you have the directory /usr/pkgsrc/net/p5-Net?
If you don't have the /usr/pkgsrc/net/p5-Net directory at all, then it
sounds like you have a partially updated pkgsrc tree.
But from your output it seems like you do have it. You could try do do a
"make clean" there or even a "make clean-depends", and then a "make
package". If that in fact creates a package for you, it might get you
out of the original situation.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'