Re: scmgit installation fails

On Sat 31 Aug 2013 at 18:44:01 +0900, Isaac Isao Saito wrote:
> Although I'm still not clear about how to tackle problem when bmake
> returns error, I don't seem to find a package called p5-Net (without
> any suffix) as it's required below. Do I miss anything?

It looks like the mystery package is pulled in via p5-MailTools-2.12.
In my older installation, that has the dependencies

Requires:
p5-TimeDate-[0-9]*
perl<5.18.0
perl>=5.16.0

Something must have changed with p5-MailTools; perhaps if you look at
its Makefile you can see what's wrong.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'