Re: Building and running comms/asterisk

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:35:56 +0530
Mayuresh <> wrote:
> > What didn't work?  Building or running?
> Running. Starting the server throws warnings which have appeared in
> the thread before and then dies.

Right.  Same issue on 6.0 and current.  The patch fixed the build issue
but not the missing DTLSv1_method symbol.

If you need to build it, here is what I did.

1. cd to .../pkgsrc/comms/asterisk
2. run "make configure"
3. in the work directory edit ./include/asterisk/autoconfig.h
4. Change "#undef HAVE_OPENSSL_SRTP 1" to "#undef HAVE_OPENSSL_SRTP"
5. Continue building and installing as normal.

I can't say that this is a good general fix but it works for me.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost