Re: Ghostscript-9.07nb1 font problems on OS X

I did similar but not the same thing, but no problem here.
  OS: 10.6.0
  Would you let me know how to generate ?

  I don't check for the ghostscrit-fonts listed in last
part of this mail, which happened to be installed for may
previous necessity.

d187@makoto 23:30:26/130521(..print/ghostscript-agpl)% grep X11
BUILTIN_X11_TYPE.native= Darwin

----(test-lipsum.tex) -------

  platex test-lipsum.tex
  dvips  test-lipsum.dvi

d187@makoto 23:33:13/130521(~)% gs
GPL Ghostscript 9.07 (2013-02-14)
Copyright (C) 2012 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Warning: the map file cidfmap was not found.
>>showpage, press <return> to continue<<

 d187@makoto 23:34:57/130521(~)% pkg_info |grep ghost
ghostscript-agpl-9.07nb1 Postscript interpreter
ghostscript-fonts-8.11nb3 Postscript fonts for Aladdin Ghostscript

Thanks for reading :-)
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.