Re: Ghostscript-9.07nb1 font problems on OS X

On 5/21/13 10:40 AM, Makoto Fujiwara wrote:
I did similar but not the same thing, but no problem here.
   OS: 10.6.0
   Would you let me know how to generate ? is a postscript file generated by groff on another system. I can tell that it's valid because it opens in gs on that other system and even opens correctly on the OS X machine in Preview.

ghostscript-fonts is installed as usual.

All gs operations seem to break with this same type of error.

   I don't check for the ghostscrit-fonts listed in last
part of this mail, which happened to be installed for may
previous necessity.

d187@makoto 23:30:26/130521(..print/ghostscript-agpl)% grep X11
BUILTIN_X11_TYPE.native= Darwin

----(test-lipsum.tex) -------

   platex test-lipsum.tex
   dvips  test-lipsum.dvi

d187@makoto 23:33:13/130521(~)% gs
GPL Ghostscript 9.07 (2013-02-14)
Copyright (C) 2012 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Warning: the map file cidfmap was not found.
showpage, press <return> to continue<<

  d187@makoto 23:34:57/130521(~)% pkg_info |grep ghost
ghostscript-agpl-9.07nb1 Postscript interpreter
ghostscript-fonts-8.11nb3 Postscript fonts for Aladdin Ghostscript

Thanks for reading :-)
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.