firefox 20.0 doesn't resore session

Did anyone else notice that firefox 20.0(.1) from pkgsrc no longer
restores tabs and windows from the previous session? I say "from
pkgsrc", because I downloaded and ran the linux binary, and it works
fine with it. I don't see an obvious reason why this would be so. (This
is on NetBSD, btw.)

A workaround I found is to set browser.startup.homepage_override.mstone
in preferences a version lower; it makes the "congratualations, you're
on the latest version" page appear, and also restores the previous
content. Of course, it has to be done every time you start firefox,
which is not really convenient...

kind regards

PS. I'm not on this list