Re: firefox 20.0 doesn't resore session

I did not notice the behavior pointed out here.
But I now know the same situation.
(NetBSD/amd64 6.1RC2, Firefox 20.0.1)

  One good thing (to me) is that Opening new tab, with
Control-T, will show the recently opened pages.  This behavior
are the same as before (if I remember correctly).
  And the list of pages seems being updated with open-page
manipulation (and quit, and then start new firefox).

Thank you,
Makoto Fujiwara
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.