mozilla-rootcerts

Hi!

One of the first tasks I tend to do on a new NetBSD installation is to
install the mozilla-rootcerts package to get SSL connections without
certificate warnings. When you install the package, it displays a
whole lot of commands to execute in order to actually use them.

Could we have the postinstall script simply executing these commands,
please? It is tedious to do this manually each time.

--Benny.