Re: Status of math/gnumeric unable to keep up with upstream releases?

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:15:15 +0900, Greg Troxel <>

In addition to Aleksej's advice, we might consider having the latest
pre-gtk3 and the latest stable gnumeric both.  But since gtk3 and gtk2
coexist, I'm not sure that's useful and it should just be updated
I use gnumeric, so am happy to test an upgrade.

While they're at it, why math/gnumeric and math/gnumeric110 exists?
(and curious about COMMENTs)
 math/gnumeirc  1.8.4   Spreadsheet program from the GNOME project (development
 math/gnumeric110       1.10.17 Spreadsheet program from the GNOME project

OBATA Akio /