scrotwm window manager (new name: spectrwm)

Hi,
    scrotwm (wm/scrotwm) has now changed to spectrwm. I made
    the required changes to my own pkgsrc tree for spectrwm (in wm/spectwm).
The changes can
    be found on my git repo here:
    https://github.com/lsm5/pkgsrc.git

    If git is a problem, I could probably create and host a cvs version
    somewhere or maybe create a tarball of the spectrwm directory.

    It built fine on my Debian Linux x86_64 (sid). I'm having trouble getting
    it to run (probably due to other issues with X which I need to figure out).
Could someone please
    test the new entry if possible?

    P.S: this is my first post to pkgsrc-users, so please be gentle :)

    Thank you,
--
Lokesh