Re: pari requiring fltk???? (proposing to stop)

  math/pari requires fltk by default, via the x11 option.
  So while each step might be ok, the notion that fltk is required to
  install perl modules is ridiculous.  (It's further semi-ridiculous that
  it needs tex to build, but at least that's build only.)  So I propose to
  apply the following.  (I ran into this trying to build wip/fldigi which
  uses fltk13.)  Objections?

Responders were in favor of changing the default, 3 to 0.  The change
has been committed.