Re: Strange firefox behaviour

On 11/01/2012 12:08 AM, Rhialto wrote:
On Sat 27 Oct 2012 at 13:45:53 +0200, Grégoire Sutre wrote:
I'm talking about the patch mentioned in comment 157, i.e., the
patch:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=68718

This patch is not hardware-specific, as it fixes a problem in EXA.
But the patch does not apply cleanly against NetBSD -current xsrc
sources, though.  I regenerated the patch so that it will apply
cleanly, see attachment.  I've only build-tested it.

I applied that patch to a fairly-recent current that I already had, and
re-built libexa.so.0 (only). I dropped it in in /usr/X11R7/lib/modules,
and so far I haven't seen the corruption in Firefox yet (in 5 or 10
minutes' use)!

Looks promising. :-)

Grégoire