Re: Strange firefox behaviour

On Sat 27 Oct 2012 at 13:45:53 +0200, Grégoire Sutre wrote:
> I'm talking about the patch mentioned in comment 157, i.e., the
> patch:
> This patch is not hardware-specific, as it fixes a problem in EXA.
> But the patch does not apply cleanly against NetBSD -current xsrc
> sources, though.  I regenerated the patch so that it will apply
> cleanly, see attachment.  I've only build-tested it.

I applied that patch to a fairly-recent current that I already had, and
re-built (only). I dropped it in in /usr/X11R7/lib/modules,
and so far I haven't seen the corruption in Firefox yet (in 5 or 10
minutes' use)!

> Grégoire

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor