Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/KeePass

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Jörn Clausen
<joernc%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:01:24AM +0100, Jörn Clausen wrote:
>>> Do you have a newer mono? I get on a freshly synced NetBSD 6.0:
>>
>> No, I have the mono you have. mono sometimes hangs during pbulk builds
>> for me (I guess some threading/locking is not perfectly implemented)
>> but when it packages, it works fine.

Hi Thomas,

Is it the semaphore in finalizer_thread ? Can you try with 2.11 ?
Patches included for build. Be careful, PLIST is not modified in case
you want to install.

> Wow, so the Mono developers have gone to great lengths to recreate a
> true Microsoft experience...
>
> Anywho, I have tried compiling lang/mono now for several times, and it
> stops always at the same spot with the same error. And I always end up
> with work/mono-2.10.9/mcs/mono.core. This looks quite deterministic.

Hi Joern,

I currently didn't switch any system to NetBSD-6. But can you provide
a backtrace ? What's your system ? i386/amd64 ?

> I'll see if I can dig up some more information, but IMHO the
> maintainer should have a look as well.

I'm trying to but I really lack time.

TY,

--