Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/KeePass

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Thomas Klausner <>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:01:24AM +0100, Jörn Clausen wrote:
>> Do you have a newer mono? I get on a freshly synced NetBSD 6.0:
> No, I have the mono you have. mono sometimes hangs during pbulk builds
> for me (I guess some threading/locking is not perfectly implemented)
> but when it packages, it works fine.

Wow, so the Mono developers have gone to great lengths to recreate a
true Microsoft experience...

Anywho, I have tried compiling lang/mono now for several times, and it
stops always at the same spot with the same error. And I always end up
with work/mono-2.10.9/mcs/mono.core. This looks quite deterministic.
I'll see if I can dig up some more information, but IMHO the
maintainer should have a look as well.

Joern Clausen