Re: Strange firefox behaviour

On Thu 25 Oct 2012 at 21:02:25 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> GVim was still affected (it may well be a separate problem).

It must be. When I run GVim on the "affected" machine using the "ok"
machine as display, the result is affected. And the other way around. So
the X server does not influence it. Furthermode, starting the "affected"
GVim with completely default settings (-u NONE -U NONE) also fixes the
problem. So for this one I have to search in my vim settings.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor