Re: Missing dependecy for firefox?

Hi,

From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost>, Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
21:34:40 +0200

> Hi,
>
> I got the following message when I started firefox after the update from
> 10.0.4 to 10.0.6:
>
> (xulrunner-bin:15227): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon
> 'gtk-go-back-ltr'. The 'hicolor' theme
> was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
>
> That is with only a few packages installed.
>
> It looks like that file is from the gnome-icon-theme package.
> And the 'hicolor' theme could be hicolor-icon-theme

firefox-14.0.1nb1 also have same error without graphics/hicolor-icon-theme,
but it works, so I cannot find any lack of icons.

I have no gtk-icon-theme-name line in ~/.gtkrc, and I am not using
Gnome desktop environment.

I feel that the dependency to icon theme package is not good idea,
because I cannot support each person's gtkrc settings.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3