RE: ser2net package

> > Hello
> >
> > in pkgsrc not have the application "ser2net" in
> > ( then need to compile, but do not know
> > where to start, help
> >
> > ps. if there is a binary package please inform where can I find
> >

> > > MarcosDepends on your system architecture.

For NetBSD on i386 I build foreign packages in

So far I've not had to change environment and resulting
binaries are mostly in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin
although I've only a dozen such packages and four of
those  are in pkgsrc.David

yes my system is i386,
  I did not get ser2net build on netbsd 5