Re: ser2net package

On 4 Mar 2012 at 23:47, Marcos Aurélio wrote:

> Hello
>
> in pkgsrc not have the application "ser2net" in
> (http://ser2net.sourceforge.net/) then need to compile, but do not know where
> to start, help
>
> ps. if there is a binary package please inform where can I find

Depends on your system architecture.

For NetBSD on i386 I build foreign packages in
/usr/local/sources/packagename/packageversion/

So far I've not had to change environment and resulting
binaries are mostly in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin
although I've only a dozen such packages and four of
those  are in pkgsrc.

David