Re: Best way to tweak PLIST on version bump

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 09:34:05PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> 1. Shall I use make print-PLIST to generate a new PLIST or there is any
> other manual method to be followed?

PS: I used print-PLIST method and the output looked "reasonably correct"
to me and the install worked, too. But I am not sure what exactly one
should watch for to ensure PLIST is correct.

> 2. After tweaking PLIST, do I have to run make clean and build again and
> then install? Can't I just make install target refer to new PLIST?

That's really painful. You have a build and a new PLIST, why do you have
to clean the build and start all over again? Hope there is a short cut.

Mayuresh.