Re: XSB Prolog on NetBSD (Re: wine-devel hangs with high CPU usage)

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:36:59AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> In build/configure line 6137 I just changed freebsd to netbsd and that
> made it work on amd64 without any problem.

Just want to add one more point for clarity.

Although above change got it work on NetBSD for amd64, I have had no
opportunity to test it actually on FreeBSD itself. It's a speculation that
it would have worked on FreeBSD since choosing FreeBSD settings makes it
work on NetBSD.

However on i386, whether FreeBSD, too, fails or not is not known to me.

Mayuresh.