Re: PHP confusion - which PHP do I need to install for eGroupware?

On 10/25/2011 10:08 PM, Gerard Lally wrote:
Using pkgsrc-2011Q3

I have set up an Apache-PostgreSQL-Postfix server. I want to install
eGroupware. I am not sure what PHP modules/extensions to install. I
would prefer to have the minimum installed for security reasons.

Please advise me which pkgsrc PHP directories I need to go into to do a
make install.

Thank you.

then probably
www/ap-php to get mod_php

Did you start here?

It says that they recommend php, not sure if postgres will work.

By the way, security doesn't come from installing less packages, it comes from properly configuring your server.