Re: pkgsrc generate RPM or DPKG packages

(I received off-list, but responding to the list just in case others
are interested ...)

> I'd be very interested in a Solaris SYS-V package builder[1], if
> that's being worked on ...

I don't know of it being worked on. pkgsrc does have a tool for creating
Solaris packages:  pkgsrc/pkgtools/gensolpkg

Maybe it can be integrated into the mk/pkgformat/ methods.