Re: What platforms work with X11_TYPE=native

> what does "pkg_info -N xkbcomp" show - does it think its using native
> or pkgsrc Xau?

Sorry, compilation failed a few minutes later with conflicting
packages (I did a "make install" in meta-pkgs/modular-xorg).
Unfortunately, I can't remember which those two were. I decided to
stop the experiment at this point and removed all packages installed
so far. (And being the annoying guy I am, I can't resist to mention Which
might have answered the first question as well.)

Joern Clausen