Re: net/samba not building

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

This is now badly broken, at least on my system...

I can provide the whole log if you would like, but here is where it
begins to break:

checking for broken readdir... failure: readdir [
Failed for rmdir - 66 = Directory not empty
]
yes
At this point it appears to go into an infinite loop...
I've seen this problem before with net/samba33 or net/samba35.

I don't know what was wrong but updating NetBSD current solve the
problem.  So I conclude it wasn't pkgsrc but base system's problem and
don't care after that.  :-(

Well, my NetBSD is fairly current, 5.99.52 built from sources that were updated on 2011-05-30 at 19:33:56 UTC.

As I indicated, I can successfully install samba35 but was worried about the completeness of the package ...

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |