Re: net/samba not building

In message <>
        on Wed, 27 Jul 2011 07:07:33 -0700 (PDT),
        Paul Goyette <> wrote:
>> I've just add a patch and I wish it wouldn't affect any bad effects to
>> older platform...
> This is now badly broken, at least on my system...
> I can provide the whole log if you would like, but here is where it
> begins to break:
> checking for broken readdir... failure: readdir [
> Failed for rmdir - 66 = Directory not empty
> ]
> yes
> At this point it appears to go into an infinite loop...
I've seen this problem before with net/samba33 or net/samba35.

I don't know what was wrong but updating NetBSD current solve the
problem.  So I conclude it wasn't pkgsrc but base system's problem and
don't care after that.  :-(

Best regards.

Takahiro Kambe <>