Re: recompiling pkgsrc

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:19 -0800, "Stefan Schaeckeler"
> I have upgraded the system compiler and want to recompile all pkgsrc
> packages with it. How do I do this considering the package versions
> are still the same.

I am amused and somewhat perplexed to note that you asked the same
question about six months ago and got the same answers (see thread
starting at
Was there anything unsatisfactory about the replies you got the
first time?

Just curious,

Ian Leroux