Re: Plans for LibreOffice -- sf repos

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 19:55 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> AFAIK, pkgsrc-wip on Sourceforge is still down...

can we, the least, scale down and agree in:

"Sourceforge is still down..."

it's a repository service used by f.i. pkgsrc-wip.
and we can all still cd wip/something; make.

could the least someone produce a report all the other projects at sf
by just testing one project with the same starting letter "p" and same
repository-type used would be sufficient/minimal.

(and, try to avoid intermixing subjects.
just keep to the subject, pointer to other subject and add to thread
In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after
sunset. ..brought to you by NetBSD 5.0.2 (GENERIC.IP4) #3: Sun Dec 12
13:53:21 CET 2010 Welcome to NetBSD! ..apropos: Have a peek at from time to time.