Re: Plans for LibreOffice -- sf repos

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 19:55 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> AFAIK, pkgsrc-wip on Sourceforge is still down...

can we, the least, scale down and agree in:

"Sourceforge is still down..."

it's a repository service used by f.i. pkgsrc-wip.
and we can all still cd wip/something; make.

could the least someone produce a report all the other projects at sf
by just testing one project with the same starting letter "p" and same
repository-type used would be sufficient/minimal.

(and, try to avoid intermixing subjects.
just keep to the subject, pointer to other subject and add to thread
there.)
--
In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after
sunset. ..brought to you by NetBSD 5.0.2 (GENERIC.IP4) #3: Sun Dec 12