Re: Reviving wip/jdk15

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 05:30:19PM +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just succeeded in building a native jdk-1.5 on DragonFly/x86_64.
>
> My work is based on the old wip/jdk15 pkgsrc entry, which as recently been
> deleted.
>
> Is there any way to revive it ? I'd like to publish my patches in a central
> place.
>
> Some of them remove the need of an existing jdk for the initial bootstrap;
> they may help on other platforms.

If you have pkgsrc-wip commit access, just "cvs add" the files again
and commit them.

Otherwise, register a Sourceforge account, ask Thomas Klausner
<wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> for commit rights on pkgsrc-wip, and goto step 1.

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F