SuperTuxKart for NetBSD

 Hi,

SuperTuxKart 0.6.2a for NetBSD has been published and is available for
download. SuperTuxKart is a Free 3d kart racing game; we want to make
the game fun more than we want to make it realistic. You can play with
up to 4 friends on one PC, racing against each other or just try to beat
the computer. (a network multiplayer feature is under development)
See the great lighthouse or drive through the sand and visit the
pyramids. Race under water or in space, watching the stars passing by.
Have some rest under the palms on the beach (watching the other karts
overtaking you ). But don't fall into lava pits! Watch for bowling
balls, plungers, bubble gum and cakes thrown by opponents.
You can do a single race against other karts, compete in one of several
Grand Prix, try to beat the high score in time trials on your own, play
battle mode against your friends, and more!

Features

* Over 20 tracks and battle arenas
* Multiplayer support
* Many game modes
o Grand Prix
o Single Race
o Time Trial
o Follow-the-leader
o 3-Strikes Battles
* Funny characters
* Runs on NetBSD 5.0.2 and higher

Download:
http://www.supertuxkart.de/supertuxkart-0.6.2a-netbsd-5.0.2-i386.tar.bz2

With "run_game.sh" start your SuperTuxKart.

Screenshot: http://www.supertuxkart.de/supertuxkart-screenshot-netbsd.png

Could someone integrate SuperTuxKart in the ports collection?

Cheers,

Christian