Re: Old Binary Packages/Sources (NetBSD/i386 1.5.3)?

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 10:18:59PM +0000, The Beyonder wrote:

> In short we were trying to find corresponding (old) pkgsrc binaries and
> sources from around the time of the NetBSD/i386 1.5.3 release.

Yes, I saw that, but I did not understand why you would want to do that.
If it's not some kind of scientific experiment, I suppose there is some hidden
assumption in there that makes you think this way would be the best for you,
while it might not realy be.

Just curious,

Martin