Re: what provides tex metafont mf.base file?

On 19 May 2010 23:36, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
> Thanks. I installed fonts/tex-ec and upgraded to teTeX-texmf-3.0nb25. I
> didn't know about that new package.
>
> Now I have a different error:
[...]
mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+0/600 --dpi 600 ecbx0800
[...]
> Any ideas on that? I have a feeling I have an inconsistent install of
> the tex components.

I am myself generally confused with regard to the Right Way to install
TeXLive through pkgsrc.  But could you check to see if you have any
tex-related environment variables set?

Pouya