*** Please use pkgtools/verifypc to sanity check dependencies.

Hi,

I'm working on a package (wip/xmltooling-c) and after a build (make PKG_DEVELOPER=yes), I got the message:

*** Please use pkgtools/verifypc to sanity check dependencies.

So, I installed that package and ran it in wip/xmltooling-c, and got the output:

verifypc: openssl not a direct dependency

But xmltooling-c package files doesn't have any reference to openssl. (I noticed that ./work/.buildlink/lib/pkgconfig/openssl.pc exists, and I guess it does due to all the recursive dependencies.) But should I care about it? or can I safely ignore the above message?

Re,
/P