firefox crashes too much

hi pkgsrc-users,

   I noticed for a while now that firefox crashes too much. In the terminal I
   can see :

   The program 'xulrunner-bin' received an X Window System error.
   The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.
     (Details: serial 356576 error_code 160 request_code 150 minor_code 7)

   What could that be ? I'm running NetBSD 5.0_STABLE and pkgsrc-current.

   King regards.

--
Demelier David