Re: Adobe Reader

Multicast has not gotten widely deployed commercially, but in research
projects it's still important, and it's in use in military networks.
NetBSD carries the heritage of the original BSD which is the codebase
where multicast was first developed.

Therefore, I would like to see the mbone tools stay unless they are
causing significant problems.  (I do not consider a package that doesn't
build and perhaps gets marked BROKEN to be a significant problem.
People who don't care about it can simply ignore it.)

If, for a particular tool, it's crufty and there is a modern replacement
(that works with multicast of course), then that's a separate question.