Re: Fontconfig issue

On Tuesday 19 January 2010 9:15:53 am Phil Nelson wrote:
> Fontconfig warning: no <cachedir> elements found. Check configuration.
> Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>/var/cache/fontconfig</cachedir>
> Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>~/.fontconfig</cachedir>

I found out the problem on this and it was not a pkgsrc issue .... it
was that the upgrade for -current didn't properly take care of items
in /etc for the new X11R7 from -current.

--Phil

--
Phil Nelson (phil at cs.wwu.edu) http://www.cs.wwu.edu/nelson
NetBSD: http://www.NetBSD.org  Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu