RE: x11/efltk

> See wip/efltk - thanks.

Has anyone had a chance to look at this?  I'm afraid I don't have the insights
to the guts of pkgsrc to be able to figure this one out.

I just tried to build this again, and it's complaining about a missing
ftheader.h, but the link is there.  I believe this is different than I was
seeing last time I posted, but I've updated my tree and some packages since
then, too.  The one thing that seems peculiar to me is that the include line is
for freetype/config/ftheader.h but the path under .buildlink/include is
freetype2/freetype/config/ftheader.h.

Thank you,
Tim