RE: x11/efltk

> From: Thomas Klausner [mailto:wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost]
>
> buildlink3.mk is hiding libraries which are not marked as dependencies
> in pkgsrc. Try including the buildlink3.mk file of the package
> containing the library with which you have trouble linking.

That's the weird thing, though.  This library is part of the code I'm trying to
build.

/usr/pkgsrc/x11/efltk
root@roy 508# find . -name "*efltk_images*" -print
./work.i386/efltk/lib/libefltk_images.so.2.0

~/downloads/efltk
tim@roy 504$ find . -name "*efltk_images*" -print
./lib/libefltk_images.so.2.0

In the first case, it isn't found; in the second case, it is.

Tim