Re: A more efficiet way to update packages.

On Thu, August 27, 2009 11:20 pm, Siju George wrote:

> I am running
>
>  2.3.2-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly
>
> Where do I get packages for the above version

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/DragonFly-2.3.2/

Avalon has package sets for the current and previous DragonFly releases,
plus a set for the current development release when possible,

A question for others -

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/DragonFly/SEE_ALSO

How does this document get changed?  Joerg's archive is very old, and the
document should probably point at avalon.dragonflybsd.org instead.