Re: A more efficiet way to update packages.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Siju George<>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Jeremy C.
> Reed<> wrote:
>> Try using "pkgin" with binary packages for an efficient way to update
>> packages.

Trying to edit  /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf

        Packages for DragonFly 1.8 and 1.10,
        maintained by Joerg Sonnenberger.

I am running

 2.3.2-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly

Where do I get packages for the above version